Rovio on Tuesday announced that the company’s follow-up to its popular Angry Birds franchise will launch this week. Amazing Alex revolves around a curious young boy known as Alex, who loves to build different things. The game includes hundreds of physics-based puzzles, and even allows users to create and share their own designs. Expectations are high for Rovio as its first game surpassed one billion downloads and generated more than $106 million for the gaming company in 2011. Amazing Alex will be available on Android and iOS beginning Thursday, July 12th. Rovio’s video announcement follows below.Buffer
- Previous story Megaupload Tycoon Offers To Go To U.S. To Answer Piracy Charges
- Next story Woz on Microsoft Surface: ‘I Want To Use One, I Want To Own One’
You may also like...
Indian Startup Funding Report – Jan to Apr 2014
Like us on FB!
GET THE LATEST UPDATES
- Office Organizing 101: From Cluttered Confusion to Systematic EfficiencyOctober 20, 2014
- The Lowdown on LCD MonitorsOctober 15, 2014
- The Changing Tech Inside Formula OneOctober 9, 2014
- More Women Gamers in the UK Than MenOctober 9, 2014
- Review Of Indian Courier Services For Ecommerce Companies, IndiaPost TopsMarch 18, 2013
- Cash On Delivery – Pros, Cons and Why It Works in IndiaJanuary 29, 2013
- Harness Handitouch – Revolutionising Classroom Experiences With Touch-on-CloudMay 3, 2013
- DTDC Launches DotZot, Dedicated Delivery Network For Indian Ecommerce CompaniesMarch 14, 2013
- Titliyan – Express Your Feelings CreativelyMay 7, 2013
- Sunny on:Cash On Delivery – Pros, Cons and Why It Works in India
- vishu Garg on:Review Of Indian Courier Services For Ecommerce Companies, IndiaPost Tops
- Gowtham on:How E-commerce Companies are losing Out in India?
- Guest on:Review Of Indian Courier Services For Ecommerce Companies, IndiaPost Tops
- Radhika bose on:5 Inspiring Indian Entrepreneurs under 20