Rovio on Tuesday announced that the company’s follow-up to its popular Angry Birds franchise will launch this week. Amazing Alex revolves around a curious young boy known as Alex, who loves to build different things. The game includes hundreds of physics-based puzzles, and even allows users to create and share their own designs. Expectations are high for Rovio as its first game surpassed one billion downloads and generated more than $106 million for the gaming company in 2011. Amazing Alex will be available on Android and iOS beginning Thursday, July 12th. Rovio’s video announcement follows below.
- Previous story Megaupload Tycoon Offers To Go To U.S. To Answer Piracy Charges
- Next story Woz on Microsoft Surface: ‘I Want To Use One, I Want To Own One’
You may also like...
- How to Run a Successful Twitter Ad CampaignJanuary 21, 2016
- Twikster Makes your Hobby your BusinessJanuary 21, 2016
- 5 Web Design Tips for Your Website to be Search Engine FriendlyJanuary 9, 2016
- How Tech Development Reshaped the Gambling IndustryJanuary 7, 2016
- Guest Blogging Can Help you Beat your Competitors OnlineJanuary 5, 2016
- Review Of Indian Courier Services For Ecommerce Companies, IndiaPost TopsMarch 18, 2013
- Cash On Delivery – Pros, Cons and Why It Works in IndiaJanuary 29, 2013
- Harness Handitouch – Revolutionising Classroom Experiences With Touch-on-CloudMay 3, 2013
- DTDC Launches DotZot, Dedicated Delivery Network For Indian Ecommerce CompaniesMarch 14, 2013
- Titliyan – Express Your Feelings CreativelyMay 7, 2013
- Datta pawar on:Top 5 Agriculture Startups in India
- How Tech Development Reshaped the Gambling Industry on:How Much Internet Do You Need?
- Niki.AI bot will help you in Mobile Recharge, Bill Payments and Booking Cabs on:Mobile Phone Landscape – India 2013
- Abhishek Jain on:Top 7 Exemplary Startup Blogs
- priyanshu sahu on:5 Inspiring Indian Entrepreneurs under 20
Like us on FB!
TTP TagsTwitter Steve Jobs network India LinkedIn Web LG Education Marketing Zynga Samsung online investors silicon valley RIM Tablet Gmail Mumbai Kim Dotcom Videos Nexus 7 business Social Media Launch Cloud App iPhone entrepreneurs Windows 8 itunes Startups Ecommerce Technology Bangalore Nokia Tablets Dell blackberry Social nexus Apps VC Video Revenue Flipkart security Tips funds Idea Sony developers market Youtube Mobile How-To Investment mark zuckerberg ceo Internet Windows Windows Phone 8 smartphones Entrepreneurship Intel Funding windows phone iPhone 5 Google Glass Marissa Mayer Apple Microsoft Surface data Microsoft entrepreneur strategy Infographic ipad mini steve ballmer 2014 Instagram Search smartphone galaxy Facebook yahoo mobile apps Google iOS Jelly Bean Startup Dropbox acquisition Android iPad Megaupload Siri HTC Lumia Amazon tim cook
- Are you preparing for jee? You should visit this site if you are aspiring good marks in advanced jee.
GET THE LATEST UPDATES