Power Play Pros:
1. Introducing education for First Time Voters via game for the first time.
2. Single play mode lets you play against the program. You are given a card from the deck and you need to choose any of the parameter. If you are ahead of the opponent, you win.
3. Power Play also have multiplayer option. You can choose upto 8 players
4. People are habitual of seeing criminal records of the politicians. So while playing this game, your eyes have to scan overall parameters which increases your knowledge.
5. You can search for the politians in Power Play the search box given.
6. SaddaHaq website can be quickly accessed via this app and you can get mpre details of politicians.
7. This magnificient app is free and also ad free. SaddaHaq could have made it paid and still there would have been no difference because First Time Voters as well as every other person would love it.
Power Play Cons:
1. Menus does not align well in the home screen for bigger screens
2. App is not usually made for tablets. Maybe Power Play require frequent updates.
3. Playing online is available, but it is restricted only with Google plus users
4. 1 player mode does not bode well as there is misunderstanding of picking up cards or whether opponent has random card.
5. Database of the politicians contain only the current sitting MLAs.
6. Multiplayer mode has some glitches. You can only play with google plus users and it cannot be live.
TTP’s take on Power Play
With Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi cold war on people’s mind, it is of utmost important for us to know other political Netas, especially the youths. Keeping this point in mind, SaddaHaqMedia created Power Play of which the main forte being trump card with education. Surely, Power Play today has not undergone much social marketing and that is the reason of it being under isolated hood.
We think that there will be a time where Power Play will have a live multiplayer game feature too. Power Play has to capability of being the leaders in the play store like 3 patti, rummy, uno and other card games. TTP recommends every indian especially those between 18-22 year of age to download this app and play with their friends.Buffer