In 2005, Craig Walker left Yahoo to start his own company GrandCentral Communications. Two years later, he sold it to Google for $US 95 million. The core technology behind GrandCentral Communications went on to become Google Voice.[…]
Author: Vishal Devanath
The Best Host You Can Get
- Know About the Basics of Apache Spark and Scala
- What Makes The Project Management Profession So Popular?
- How to Build Your Modern Business Website With E-Commerce Design Fetures
- Get Skilled With the Most Proficient Trainers in London
- Scrum Development With Atlassian Jira Agile Certification Course For Professionals
Like us on FB!
GET THE LATEST UPDATES