Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy has announced that his government will earmark Rs 500 crore as budgetary assistance for young entrepreneurs in the state. Addressing over two million school and college students via a Google+ Hangout, Chandy also mentioned that […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms