Recent Australian news reported that, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has asked the Top 5 leading audiovisual manufacturers (Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung and Sharp) not to use the word “Wifi Ready” and “Wireless LAN Ready” when promoting their TVs. Instead, […]
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?