VMware, the software company best known for its virtualization technology that forms the backbones of so-called cloud computing today, said it will pay $1.26 billion for Nicira, a networking start-up that has sought to do to networks what VMware has […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%