Google has bought San Francisco-based gesture recognition startup Flutterapp.com in an apparent attempt to get better at gesture recognition. The acquisition was confirmed on Flutter’s home page Wednesday afternoon with a post that read in part: “Today, we are thrilled […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%