Barack Obama’s re-election has sparked fresh interest in the healthcare, insurance and medical technologies sectors of the $100-billion Indian information technology industry, which hopes to gain from reforms initiated by the US President in his previous term. About 50 million […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding