Android may be the best-selling mobile operating system in the world, but it still doesn’t inspire the same level of loyalty from its users as Apple’s iPhone does. Barron’s reports that a new survey of more than 2,000 smartphone users by Robert W. Baird analyst William Power shows that 48% of Android smartphone users […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding