Nokia is shuffling its operations in China as it hopes to better address the largest smartphone market in the world. The company confirmed to the Wall Street Journal that it would close its operations in Chengdu and Shanghai, but increase the size […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms