This year, Tata Power, India’s leading integrated power company, set up India’s first ‘all-women’ Customer Relations Centre (CRC) for power utility customers, for which, it inaugurated its first CRC centre in Andheri (West), Mumbai. The aim, according to their press […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia