The Prime Minister’s Office has dialed into the Rs 20,000-crore national optic fibre cable project, which is slated to provide broadband connectivity to about 250,000 Gram Panchayats, to ensure that this network is fully utilised when completed. The PMO has set up a coordination […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%