Microsoft has been actively supporting startups in India and globally through their BizSpark and Startup Accelerator programs. Last month, they had announced consolidation of two programs globally under Microsoft Ventures. In line with this announcement, Microsoft India is now […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms