A ‘master key’ has been reportedly discovered by a security research firm which could potentially give cyberattackers access to almost every Android phone. According to BBC, security research firm BlueBox has discovered the loophole which is present in every version […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding