The Prime Minister’s Office has dialed into the Rs 20,000-crore national optic fibre cable project, which is slated to provide broadband connectivity to about 250,000 Gram Panchayats, to ensure that this network is fully utilised when completed. The PMO has set up a coordination […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding