Wikipedia defines 3D Printing as a process of making a three-dimensional solid object of virtually any shape from a digital model. This industry has seen lot of interest in the recent times, with a 3D printed candy recently witnessed at SXSW. Few weeks […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia