Wikipedia defines 3D Printing as a process of making a three-dimensional solid object of virtually any shape from a digital model. This industry has seen lot of interest in the recent times, with a 3D printed candy recently witnessed at SXSW. Few weeks […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding