A company called Canva.com from Sydney, Australia, has launched what it hopes will become the default tool people use to create and collaborate on design online. The service, which offers an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and access to over a […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia