Color, a startup which raised $41 million for a photo-sharing service, only to be racked by executive turmoil and consumer anomie, is shutting down its app, the company just announced via its website. “Alert: We hope you’ve enjoyed sharing your stories […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem