Oscar Morales was just a young civil engineer from Barranquilla, Colombia and like every other Colombian he too was distressed with the activities and kidnappings of FARC, the communist guerilla group that wanted to overthrow the government and take over […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?