Two engineers at the University of South Carolina conducted research that showed a modified store-bought T-shirt can act like a supercapacitor and store an electrical charge. “We wear fabric every day,” said Xiaodong Li, a professor of mechanical engineering at the school. […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms