Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba sold one trillion RMB worth of goods in 2012, the company announced today. That’s $157 billion U.S. in gross merchandise volume (GMV), and easily surpasses U.S e-commerce giants Amazon and eBay combined. In fact, Alibaba chairman Jack Ma said, only […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?