Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba sold one trillion RMB worth of goods in 2012, the company announced today. That’s $157 billion U.S. in gross merchandise volume (GMV), and easily surpasses U.S e-commerce giants Amazon and eBay combined. In fact, Alibaba chairman Jack Ma said, only […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding