Microsoft is looking to make it easier for developers to add back-end Windows Azure support to their client and mobile applications, starting with those running on Windows 8. The new Windows Azure Mobile Services capability — a free preview of which […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding