Bangalore based CodeLearn has secured a $150,000 investment from French early stage investment fund, Kima Ventures. Business Insider calls them the most active Angel Investor in the world. This is the first Indian investment by Kima Ventures. CodeLearn is a platform […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia