Color Labs, the photo sharing startup which became well-known for securing a whopping $41 million in venture capital but has since had a bumpy road with lagging user numbers and turmoil at the executive levels, is not winding down operations, contrary to an anonymously-sourced report […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem