Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and a slew of partners just launched Internet.org to bring digital connectivity to the world. According to a press release, the founding members of the initiative include Facebook, Ericsson, MediaTek, Nokia, Opera, Qualcomm and Samsung. These […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?