Software giant Oracle has agreed to accept $306 million in damages from rival SAP stemming from the bitter copyright infringement lawsuit the two contested in 2010. A jury had initially awarded Oracle $1.3 billion until a judge set that judgment aside, a decision […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem