IBM took another bold move and announced that they will be acquiring SoftLayer, a privately held cloud services player based in Dallas. Financial terms are not being disclosed. It has been owned by GI Partners, a private equity firm based in Palo […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia