IBM took another bold move and announced that they will be acquiring SoftLayer, a privately held cloud services player based in Dallas. Financial terms are not being disclosed. It has been owned by GI Partners, a private equity firm based in Palo […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms