Google Ventures announced on its blog today that tech blogger and investor MG Siegler is joining Google Ventures as a general partner, focusing on seed and early-stage investments. For the last 19 months MG Siegler was working with TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington on […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem