Cyclone Phailin, categorised as “very severe” by weather forecasters, is expected to hit Orissa and Andhra Pradesh states today evening. The Meteorological Department has predicted the storm will bring winds up to 220 km/h (136mph). With very few hours left, we […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia