Leading Indian pharmaceutical company, Aurobindo, has announced the acquisition of business in Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherland, Spain and Belgium. The agreement reported having cost around 74 million euros is believed to be part of larger plans to expand […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%