Mumbai-based social media marketing startup SocioSquare, a division of AKG Technologies Inc., has raised Rs 2.2 crores ($325K) in angel funding from David Bell, a Wharton School professor and seed investor, along with a few unnamed angel investors from […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding