Ezetap, an India-based mobile payments firm frequently likened to Square, has raised a Series A round of $3.5 million, led by Silicon Valley-based VC firm Social+Capital Partnership. The round was completed by U.S.-based investors Peter Thiel, David Sacks (founder of Yammer) and Nicolas Berggruen, seed-stage backer AngelPrime — […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms