Ezetap, an India-based mobile payments firm frequently likened to Square, has raised a Series A round of $3.5 million, led by Silicon Valley-based VC firm Social+Capital Partnership. The round was completed by U.S.-based investors Peter Thiel, David Sacks (founder of Yammer) and Nicolas Berggruen, seed-stage backer AngelPrime — […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia