NASSCOM finally has a female President, after three decades of bringing together India’s IT sector, which contributes to 8% of the GDP of India. Debjani Ghosh, a known champion for equality and diversity, will be taking over from R. Chandrashekhar […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding