NASSCOM finally has a female President, after three decades of bringing together India’s IT sector, which contributes to 8% of the GDP of India. Debjani Ghosh, a known champion for equality and diversity, will be taking over from R. Chandrashekhar […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms