California-based Collegefeed Inc., which owns and operates personal career assistant for college students Collegefeed.com, has secured $1.8 million in seed funding from Accel Partners’ Dinesh Katiyar and a few US-based angel investors, including Mark Stevens, founder, S-Cubed Capital. The […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?