Facebook, which joined up with Ericsson, MediaTek, Nokia, Opera, Qualcomm, and Samsung to launch Internet.org a few weeks ago, has already produced something for the ostensibly public-minded initiative. It has published a white paper detailing some of its secrets to success. […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding