Mobile phone users will not have to pay roaming charges when traveling within India from next year, telecom minister Kapil Sibal said Monday, but Telcos say abolishing these charges could lead to higher call rates. There are different implications of this policy and it will […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem