Last Friday, the Indian Government launched the pilot e-gov app store. The app store, developed and hosted by the Department of Electronic and Information Technology (DeitY) through NIC, aims to create a common repository of apps, components and web services that […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem