Japanese auto giant Honda says that India´s lack of a clear policy can be a hindrance to introducing eco-friendly automotive technologies to India. Honda has recently announced that they are working towards making 65% of their production non-conventional – either […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?