New York-based social shopping firm Fab.com has acquired Pune, India-based True Sparrow, a technology startup that shares a lot of common history with Fab’s founding team. A cash-and-stock deal with earn-outs based on future financial performance, The Economic Times of India asserts that this marks the first […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?