Printland Digital India Pvt Ltd, that runs an online printing solutions startup, Printland.in has raised Rs 5 crore ($810,094) in funding led by SIDBI Ventures. Existing investors Evista Venture Capital and Sanjeev Kakar, co-founder of startup incubator Aegis Centre for Entrepreneurship, also […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%