Social networking giant Facebook has reportedly planned to pay 80 million to $100 million dollars to buy the facial-recognition technology company Face.com. Face.com, an Israeli company, allows people tag photos on the Internet by figuring out who is in them. The […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%