Salesforce.com reported better-than-expected fourth quarter results and also managed to deliver a strong outlook for the next quarter and financial year. The company reported a fourth quarter net loss of $20.84 million, or 14 cents a share, on revenue of $835 million, […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding