Back in June, Nokia said it would unload some non-core assets as part of a massive corporate restructuring. Today, the company delivered on that pledge, selling off its Qt software business and hundreds of wireless patents as well. Finnish software […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%