On Thursday, Ouya’s Kickstarter campaign came to an end with the project having raised nearly $8.6 million from 63,416 backers. The startup is led by former IGN executive Julie Uhrman, whose goal was to build an affordable console based on the Android operating system. […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?