Jack Ma has delivered another thrust into the Indian market by partnering with Ganesh Ventures for a USD 250-million investment in Indian startups. The fund, which closed at USD 30 million, is heavily supported by Alibaba chairman Ma’s eWTP (Electronic […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%