Coding collaboration start-up GitHub has raised $100 million from Andreessen Horowitz in a highly competitive deal. The investment is Andreessen Horowitz’s largest ever, and it’s only a Series A round for the company. GitHub is valued at around $750 million. Many venture capitalists […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%