Karl Mehta is launching a non-profit to get the tech industry involved in solving the world’s most pressing problems. Code for India (CFI) is a global community of software engineers who are developing tools to address issues in education, entrepreneurship, […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%