Wishberg – The Mumbai based consumer startup that allows users to build their “One wishlist for Life” announced that it has received seed investment led by early stage fund India Quotient. The round also includes participation from angels like Vijay Shekhar […]
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?
- Perpule: Bringing Queue-less Shopping Solutions to the Indian Shopper
- Here’s What Happened at Niti Aayog’s Mobility Summit MOVE