Sony is selling its New York headquarters for $1.1bn in the largest disposal of the Japanese electronics group’s programme of asset sales. The sale of the building at 550 Madison Avenue, designed by renowned architect Philip Johnson, will generate net cash […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%