Barack Obama’s re-election has sparked fresh interest in the healthcare, insurance and medical technologies sectors of the $100-billion Indian information technology industry, which hopes to gain from reforms initiated by the US President in his previous term. About 50 million […]
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?
- Perpule: Bringing Queue-less Shopping Solutions to the Indian Shopper
- Here’s What Happened at Niti Aayog’s Mobility Summit MOVE